Redbox Promo Codes 2013

So we all know that I’m always looking to save a buck or two or twenty!  It’s just in my blood.  If there is a way to save I’m gonna find it.  One thing I always save on is renting movies from Redbox.  There are tons of promo codes out there that can be used.  So really there is no reason to pay full price for a Redbox rental EVER!  Here is a list of all the Redbox promo codes I’ve found that have worked for me recently.  I have some for free rentals and some for .50 off.  Either way you save!

Please keep in mind that these codes are good at the Kiosk only.  For some reason promo codes don’t work for online reservations.  Also the majority of the codes are usually only good for one use per debit/credit card.  The good news is that if you have multiple debit/credit cards you can reuse them several times.

(Updated October 7, 2013)

Promo Codes for Free Rental

BREAKROOM

REDBOX69

GH4WJ2ZT

HIGHFIVE

SWEET

TRYGAMES

WALGREENS (Only works at Walgreens locations)

DVDATWAG (Only works at Walgreens locations)

DRIVEIN

DVDATKROGER (Only at Kroger locations)

DVDNIGHT

REDBOXHEB (Only at HEB)

DVDATSONI (Only at Sonic)

Promo Codes for Games

Type the word PLAY and text to 727272 to received a monthly text with a promo code for a free game rental

E3

PANDORA

RENT

SCREEN

Promo Codes for .50 off

ACT23539

Q5K72X47

If you are looking to save money you may want to visit this post to find out how to get promo codes for every online purchase!

This post has become one of my most popular posts ever!  Many of you have found this post via pinterest.  Please follow me on Pinterest to find other cool things I pin!

You can also follow Then I Laughed on Facebook by clicking here.

* Leave me a comment and let me know what codes are working for you or not.  I try to update the list regularly but can’t try every code myself.  I just don’t have time to watch that many movies.

Then I Laughed Monthly Updates- Never Miss A Great Deal

* indicates required
Email Format
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

1. says

Daniela thank you for letting me know! I try to check all the codes frequently but rarely go to Walgreens so haven’t checked that one this month. I’ll add it to my list for this month and make sure I check. Thanks again!

2. says

I tried using them for online reservations, but it said, it has to be used at Kiosk. Does anyone know of any that work with online reservationa? Thanks for the codes, I’m going to try on the next time I go to kiosk.

3. says

Most of these codes don’t work for online reservations. The best way to get codes for those is to sign up for those is to sign up with redbox for text codes. If you text SUPRISE to 727272 they will occassionally text you with promo codes that work online. Hope that helps!

4. says

Just tried “highfive”, “drivein”, “sweet”, and “popcorn”, and all were rejected. “dvdnight” and “breakroom” worked as usual. Newport News, Virginia.

5. says

Robert I just added some promo codes for games! Kristi thank you for letting me know. I’ve removed popcorn from the list as several people have had it not work. Glad DVDnight worked!

6. says

LOVE me some Redbox codes! And love sharing money saving tips with my readers. Thank you SO much for linking up at Creative Geekery’s THE Pin It Party. Hope you can swing back next week! Working on a giveaway for bloggers who link up! XO, ellie

7. says

The following codes didn’t work for me last night:
    DVDONME
    DVDATWAG
    WALGREENS

DVDNIGHT worked, though Redbox had emailed it to me already–it said it would be valid for two weeks.

8. says

I just tried using all the codes including walgreens codes at my local walgeeens and none of them worked. It stated invaild promo code.

9. says

It seems I cannot use more than one promo code at a time. I tried breakroom, which worked, but wanted to use dvdonme since I have used these before w/ another credit card succesfully. Can 2 promo codes usually be used at one time? Thx so much for sharing these!

10. says

An absolutely without a doubt promo code for free MOVIES & GAMES is the CODE off the 24 pack of Diet Dr. Pepper… NEVER FAILS. have fun and Drink more Diet Dr. Pepper and recycle cans at your local scrap yard.

11. says

I tried to use the coupon with a pair of crack for my son however the cashier same it wouldn’t work. She same I had to shop for a high and a bottom however the coupon didn’t specify, simply same a pair of attire things. Anyone else have any problems with the coupon?
    Miss Selfridge discount code

12. says

I haven’t tried all of these, but breakroom has worked for me before but it wouldn’t take last night. I did use dvdonme last night with no problem, and couldn’t remember the others to try and my phone was dead lol. The dvdtonight one has worked for me recently i was typing it wrong last night as ‘dvdnight’ so idk if it still works

13. says

here are 5 codes that work, they were e-mailed to me from red box and you can use them one time with each card enjoy!! qzgr93wv, 2rm4gnht, 6tdgzw79, 7x34tjht, 756wd7tj

Trackbacks